During our chaotic times, discover five forgotten values that can spark internal growth and help us reconcile our Christian faith with the complexities of race, sexuality, and social justice.
Most believers live in the state of “being a Christian” without ever being deeply formed by Christ. Our pace is too frenetic to be in union with God, and we don’t know how to quiet our hearts and minds to be present. We feel unable to love well or live differently from the rest of the world—to live as people of the good news.
New York pastor Rich Villodas says we must restore balance, focus, and meaning for our souls. The Deeply Formed Life lays out a fresh vision for spiritual breakthrough following five key values:
• Contemplative Rhythms: slowing down our lives to be with God.
• Racial Justice: examining a multi-layered approach to pursuing racial justice and reconciliation.
• Interior Examination: looking beneath the surface of our lives to live free and love well.
• Sexual Wholeness: exploring how our sexuality connects with our spirituality.
• Missional Presence: living as the presence of Christ in a broken world.
The Deeply Formed Life is a roadmap to live in the richly rooted place we all yearn for: a place of communion with God, a place where we find our purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.